Water jet cutting services for the trade and public. Do you you need a discontinued steel sprocket, a new aluminium machine bed, none standard stainless steel flanges, perforated filters or rubber gaskets? – we can do it all, and crucially we can do it fast.
Abrasive water jet cutting can cut virtually any shape profile in any material ranging in thickness’s from 1mm to 100mm+.
Benefits of water jet cutting at EWL
- Ability to cut virtually any material up to a thickness of 200mm.
- Tight tolerances. + / – 0.1mm is achievable.
- Cold cutting – without distortion, warping or material hardening.
- Stress free – stress is not induced in to the material unlike machining.
- Clean, crisp quality cutting.
- Reduced need for secondary processes such as cleaning, deburring and drilling – holes can be tapped straight away!
- Reduced costs – Tight nesting of parts and small cutting jet means less material wastage and less material in the scrap bin.
- Flexability and versatility
or view the Wikipedia water jet page CLICK HERE
You Might also be interested in: